Best Online Casinos in Canada
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
100% up to CAD $500 + 25 Extra Spins on Book of Dead
Min deposit: CAD 25 Max bet: CAD 7 Wagering requirements: 45x bonus, 45x any winnings from the free spins No caps on winnings Bonus valid for 7 days from the moment is activatedMin deposit: CAD 25 Max bet: CAD 7 Wagering requirements: 45x bonus, 45x any winnings from the free spins No caps on winnings Bonus valid for 7 days from the moment is activated
C$1000 Welcome Package + 25 Extra Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
100% Bonus up to $1500 + 300 Extra Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500 + 100 Extra Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$200 + Extra Spins
19+ New Players only. Gamble Responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$1200 + 50 Extra Spins
19+. T&C Apply
C$1600 Welcome Bonus + 200 Extra Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
100% up to C$770 + 200 Extra Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$700 + 20 Extra Spins on Sweet Bonanza on Sign Up
19+. T&C Apply
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$100 + 200 Extra Spins
19+. T&C Apply
More casino options
More casino options
Guide to the Best Online Casinos in Canada
Online Slots | Topping the list of most popular games in 2021, online slots are by far the most played offering available on the web. Thanks to all the top software providers turning a majority of their attention to creating new and exciting titles, slot games are now offered by the hundreds at each of the top iGaming stops.
Blackjack | Hitting 21 has proven to be as exciting on the internet as it is in real life because online players have embraced this timeless card game just as traditional gamblers always have. With what seems like an endless list of variants offered, online blackjack is certainly a staple among the best sites.
Roulette | Players looking for a bit of simplicity have always turned their attention to spinning the roulette wheel. This trend was passed along to online players as roulette has become, like blackjack, a crucial staple among online game selections.
Baccarat | Baccarat didn’t always find the most success in the traditional brick-and-mortar establishments, especially when compared to blackjack, but online baccarat has certainly found a place for itself among the most popular internet games.
Live-Dealer Games | As video streaming technology has improved, so has the overall experience of live-dealer products. Now that live-dealer sites can use the highest quality HD cameras to stream their professional dealers, online players are taking notice. Most top gambling sites now offer some form of live-dealer games.
Craps | Who doesn’t love the rush of a craps table? One of the most exciting games in all of gambling (both online and offline), craps is certainly an eye-catcher for some online players. Not as many sites offer craps as say slots or blackjack but it’s still a game that can be found at some of the best iGaming hubs on the market.
Guide to Casino Bonuses in Canada
Hundreds of new and established casino sites are vying for your business. Canada has the world’s largest and most competitive online casino sector, so operators must work hard to stand out from the crowd. Most of them offer inventive casino bonuses in a bid to lure you in, and seizing these bonuses can prove lucrative. However, there are various terms and conditions to bear in mind, so it is vital that you arm yourself with a thorough understanding of the bonuses that Canadian casino sites offer.
This page explains the various different casino bonuses you can take advantage of. They include matched deposit welcome bonuses, free spins, reload bonuses, seasonal promotions and no deposit bonuses. We will also explain the various wagering requirements that you must adhere to, helping you to understand the true value of each bonus. You will also learn about how we review the top casino sites and gain an insight into the best casino game developers, the top mobile casinos and the high paying casino sites. We will explain how to sign up at an online casino, how to make deposits and withdrawals and how to maximise your chances of securing a profit while playing at the best online casino sites in Canada.
How We Review Top Casino Sites in Canada
Our team of experts will review all of the top Canadian casino sites in great detail before delivering their final verdict. They sign up for an account with the various online casino sites, and test the speed, ease and level of security involved in the registration process. The reviewers will claim bonus offers and test them to see if they work properly. They will make deposits and withdrawals in order to assess how quick and effective the banking process is. They will play with real money on a wide range of slots and table games. This allows them to ensure that the games are fair, while assessing the overall user experience that each site provides.
Our reviewers will judge each Canadian casino site on game variety, game quality, user experience and the overall strength of the slots range. They will take into account the range of payment methods, the number of reputable software providers featured, exclusive games, ease of navigation, functionality on various platforms, the strength of the design and usability, and the level of safety and security on offer. The reviewers will interact with the customer service teams at the various casino sites. They assess how quickly the representatives deal with queries, and the overall level of professionalism, helpfulness and knowledge on display.
The reviewers will also delve into the company that owns the sites they review. They will look for any customer complaints or security breaches, along with any award wins. Our reviewers are looking for licensed, regulated operators with the liquidity to cover any winnings you might rack up. The top casino sites must have a long history of paying out in full and on time, the RNG software must be fair and they must have watertight security measures in place.
Once we have performed this thorough analysis, we can pit the top Canadian casino sites against one another. We then ringfence the very best Canadian casino sites in the business and display them on this page. We will work hard to identify all the new casino sites that Canadian players can enjoy and put them through their paces. We also return to the established Canadian casino sites and reassess them on a regular basis. If standards slip, or the game variety, game quality and user experience deteriorates, we will be sure to reflect that in our honest, unbiased reviews.
How to Find and Compare the Best Casino Sites
There are hundreds of online casino sites fighting for a share of the lucrative Canadian market. Many are reputable, trustworthy and safe, replete with great bonuses, superb game variety and prompt payouts. However, some of these sites are unlicensed, unreliable and unsafe, and they will simply rip you off. You should stick to the casino sites that are listed on this page, as we only recommend safe, secure, licensed Canadian casino sites.
Yet the choice can still be overwhelming. There are all manner of reputable sites offering competitive bonuses, free spins and exciting new games. You should therefore consider the features that matter to you. Figure out if you value a huge range of games, or if you would prefer a simple, streamlined range. Some casino sites are better for table games, while others excel when it comes to slots, and some have channelled their efforts on live dealer games. Some sites have lots of progressive jackpot games. Some are great for poker or bingo.
Some Canadian casino sites cater to casual players with low limits and lots of free spins, while others appeal to high rollers with VIP programmes, high limits and personal account managers. Some offer a broad range of payment methods, whereas others are a lot more limited. If you prefer using a niche payment method, you will have to find a site that caters to your needs. One site might offer a market leading welcome bonus, while a rival site might have the best loyalty scheme in the business. Work out your priorities and then use our reviews to find your perfect match.
You should bookmark this page and return on a regular basis. New casino sites launch on a regular basis. Many of them offer great games, slick software and tempting bonuses, so you are likely to find a great new site by returning to CasinoSource.ca. There are certain criteria that you should demand from all the best Canadian casino sites – a UK Gambling Commission or MGA license, excellent game quality and game variety, polished software, a strong user experience, various banking options, great customer service, fast and free withdrawals – but beyond that the top casino sites all have different specialities.
We therefore recommend that you sign up for accounts with multiple casino sites. That allows you to benefit from multiple bonuses and promotions, and you will have a huge range of games at your disposal. This site is regularly updated with new casino sites, and great casino sites with no deposit bonus offers, so you should keep coming back to stay ahead of the curve.
New Canadian Casino Sites
New Canadian casino sites regularly launch to great fanfare. Some are launched by brand new operators that are keen to muscle their way into the market. Others are Canadian casino sister sites to existing brands, while some sites grow popular in different markets around the world and then decide to expand into Canada. It is always worth remembering that Canada casino sector is extremely saturated and competitive. New Canadian casino sites must therefore work really hard to seize market share from established rivals.
Many of them offer really attractive bonuses to win new customers. Some will provide a dazzling range packed full of exclusive titles. A few will pioneer the latest innovations in the sector in order to stand out. Many go for new casino sites no deposit bonus deals in order to grab your attention. It is therefore worthwhile to check out these new casino sites, as Canadian players can enjoy many benefits by registering with them. We keep a close eye on the market, identify the most promising new casino sites, subject them to our rigorous review process and then recommend the very best newcomers to our readers.
Top Live Casino Sites in Canada
Live casino play brings with the excitement of the casino floor direct to your mobile or desktop. You can connect with live dealers in land-based casinos or dedicated filming studios, interact with them and play games like blackjack, baccarat, roulette and poker with them. Many Canadian players prefer live dealer games to virtual table games, as they find it more transparent than playing against a Random Number Generator. The social aspect of a live casino is also really important for many players.
Some online casinos have really embraced the live dealer revolution. They provide dozens of exciting variations of blackjack, baccarat, roulette and poker, along with game show style offerings such as Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher and Monopoly. The software works seamlessly on all devices, there are no lag times and the overall experience is really pleasurable. Others remain behind the curve, with a limited selection of games and connection issues. Our reviewers have identified the leading casino sites and new casino sites for live dealer play, helping you enjoy it to the maximum.
|Casino||Live Software Providers||Live Games||Live Roulette Games||Live Blackjack Games||Play now|
|5||77||32||7||Play now||New customers only. Opt-in required. 100% match bonus based on first deposit of $20+. Additional bonuses available on 2nd, 3rd deposits. Total max. bonus of $1750. 50x bonus wagering applies, as do weighting requirements. Irregular gameplay may invalidate your bonus. Withdrawal limitations. Terms Apply.|
Best Mobile Casino Sites Online
The best Canadian casino sites work perfectly on all mobile devices. Many have dedicated apps that can be downloaded for iOS, Android and Windows Phone systems, while others have mobile optimised sites that you can simply access via your mobile browser. You will often find that the range of games is smaller at a mobile casino than at a desktop casino site, because some of the older games are not mobile compatible. However, most casino software providers now adopt a mobile first strategy when creating slots and table games, and many old classics have been given a reboot to make them fit for mobile play.
Mobile casinos should be convenient and fun. We will review each mobile site to test its functionality, ease of navigation, game quality, game variety and overall user experience. Our experts will download the apps and access the mobile optimised sites on a variety of devices before delivering their assessments. You can even find specific mobile casino bonuses, so we will always be sure to highlight them.
Most Popular Types of Bonuses Canada Casino Sites Have to Offer
The most common form of welcome bonus is a matched deposit offer. You must deposit some of your own money into a new account, and then the top Canadian casino sites will match it in the form of free credit.
How Casino Bonuses Work
- For example, you might be offered a 100% welcome bonus worth up to C$400. That means you can deposit C$400 and the casino will give you C$400 as a bonus, taking your total balance up to C$800. A rival casino might offer a 200% welcome bonus up to C$500. You could then deposit C$250 of your own money, and you would be given C$750 to play with. There is generally a minimum deposit required to unlock these offers, and it is typically either C$10 or C$20.
- Your bonus credit is normally subject to wagering requirements. For example, you might be offered a 100% welcome bonus worth up to C$400, and it would come with a 35x wagering requirement attached. This means you would have to play that bonus credit through 35 times before it is eligible for a withdrawal. You would therefore have to place C$14,000 worth of bets before you could actually withdraw any money.
- Some games count 100% towards wagering requirements, but others do not, so it is important to check the terms and conditions. If a game you enjoy playing only counts 10%, you would have to make C$140,000 worth of wagers as opposed to C$14,000. You should also check whether the wagering requirement applies only to the bonus credit, or to your cash deposit too. Other important conditions to investigate include the time frame in which you can use the bonus, bet sizes, maximum win amounts and withdrawal limits.
Free Spins at Online Casinos
- You might also be offered free spins on certain online slots as an incentive to sign up for an account with new casino sites Canada. You enjoy a free slots session, and anything you win is added to your account balance. There is normally a wagering requirement placed upon those winnings. Many of the best Canadian casino sites combine a matched deposit bonus with free spins. You might be given a 100% welcome bonus up to C$500, plus 50 bonus spins, when you sign up.
- You can then benefit from reload bonuses at some online casinos. For example, one of the top Canadian casino sites offers a 100% matched deposit welcome bonus worth up to C$500, plus 50 free spins. It then gives you a 25% matched bonus worth up to C$1,000 on your second deposit, plus another 50 bonus spins. On your third deposit, you can enjoy a 50% bonus worth up to C$500, plus 25 free spins. The bonuses on your second and third deposits are known as reload bonuses.
No Deposit Bonuses
- You can also sometimes find no deposit bonus offers. These are well worth taking advantage of, as they allow you to enjoy free bets without having to risk any of your own money. They are generally found at new casino sites. No deposit bonus offers are designed to get you in the door, and the casino will then try to convert you into becoming a long-term customer while you are playing games for real money with their credit. We will always highlight any new casino sites no deposit.
Casinos will provide seasonal promotions, competitions, prize draws and other incentives to ensure customers remain loyal. You often receive free spins when new games are launched. Most casino sites also provide loyalty programmes. You start at the bottom rung and then climb up the ladder depending on how much you wager. For example, you might start at bronze, and then move up to silver, gold and then platinum. You earn loyalty points as you play, and these points can be exchanged for free bets and other rewards.
Top Online Casino Games in 2021
- Caribbean Stud Poker | This popular game is similar to five-card stud poker, but it involves playing against the house as opposed to rival players. The best online casino sites offer virtual Caribbean stud poker and live dealer Caribbean stud poker.
- Craps | This casino classic allows you to make wagers on the outcome of the roll of two dice. It is full of excitement and anticipation, and the best online casino sites have worked hard to replicate the theatre and magic of the craps table. Craps is not as prevalent as games like blackjack or roulette, but the best Canadian casino sites offer it.
- Live Dealer Games | Improvements in video streaming technology have revolutionised Canada casino sites industry. The best sites now connect you with tuxedo-clad dealers in glittering studios, and you can chat to the dealers and fellow players while the action unfolds. Most of the leading live dealer online casinos offer a number of different roulette, blackjack and baccarat games featuring live dealers, along with various other games.
- Roulette | The roulette wheel has captured the imagination of casino visitors around the world for hundreds of years. The croupier launches an ivory ball onto the spinning wheel, and you can bet on which pocket it will nestle into. You can also make side bets on whether the ball will land on a red or black number, an odd or even number, and much more. The best casino sites should offer French, European and American roulette, plus games like Mini Roulette and Multi Wheel Roulette.
- Blackjack | This has always been one of the most popular games at all land-based and online casino sites. You can find a dazzling array of blackjack variants at the top casino sites, and hitting 21 is always a thrilling experience.
- Online Slots | The best Canadian casino sites will provide you with hundreds of different online slots to choose from. They should range from old-school three-reel slots and fruit machine style games to the latest 3D slots, first-person slots, progressive jackpot slots and branded slots.
- Pai Gow | Traditional pai gow is played with Chinese dominoes, but online casinos have adapted the game and turned it into a popular poker game. Pai gow poker involves 52 cards plus one joker, and the objective is to beat the banker by making two poker hands from the seven cards that are dealt.
- Sic Bo | This fast-paced game is played with three dice, which a dealer throws into a small cage. You can bet on the results of the throw. Sic Bo initially looks complicated, but it is actually simple and fun.
- Keno | This lottery style game is extremely popular due to its simplicity and the potential to earn large payouts. Pick numbers from 1 to 80 and then a Random Number Generator will deliver the winning numbers, resulting in payouts if you guessed correctly.
- Lottery | You can enjoy all manner of exciting lottery draws at the best online casinos. Many players like the potential to win huge piles of cash from a relatively small stake in this game of chance.
- Scratch Cards | The best casino sites in Canada will offer a plethora of scratch card games for you to play, such as A Night Out, Beetle Bingo, Football Mania, Lotto Madness, Dolphin Cash, Pharaoh’s Kingdom and Kong.
Casino Site Software and Game Providers
Several award-winning software providers are engaged in a continual battle to release the most exciting new games each year. These are some of the leading lights to look out for:
- NetEnt | This Swedish powerhouse is famed for creating many of the most popular online slots in history, such as Starburst. NetEnt is also responsible for the Mega Fortune progressive jackpot slot, branded slots like Narcos and Guns ‘n’ Roses, and many more exciting titles.
- Evolution Gaming | This firm is the world leader in live dealer games. If you are keen to connect with live dealers, find online casino sites that include a wide range of games from Evolution.
- Microgaming | This Isle of Man-based company has been one of the world’s leading software providers for many years. It specialises in slots, with classics like Retro reels and King Arthur rubbing shoulders with record-breaking progressive jackpot game Mega Moolah in its portfolio.
- Playtech | The world’s largest supplier of online gaming and sports betting software virtual casino games, slots, live casino games, bingo, virtual sports and much more.
- Other exciting developers to look out for include Novomatic, Play ‘n’ Go, Ygdrassil, Ash Gaming, Quickspin and Thunderkick.
Top Online Casino Table Games to Play
How to Sign-up at an Online Casino Site
Once you have identified a great online casino, you must sign up for an account. Most registrations ask players to provide personal information before verifying their identity, choosing a deposit method and making their first deposit. The following is the most common personal information asked for when players sign up:
- Date of Birth
- Security Questions
- Betting Currency
How to Deposit at an Online Casino
The best online casino sites make it easy for you to deposit money using a wide range of banking methods. Follow these steps to transfer funds to your account:
- Go to cashier section of the casino and select deposit from the range of options.
- Decide which payment method you would like to use to make your deposit. Remember most deposit methods must then used as withdrawal methods in order to prevent money laundering.
- Check to see if there are any time restraints, fees or deposit limits attached to the method you have chosen.
- Enter all the relevant banking information, e-wallet address or voucher details.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit. You can also enter any relevant promo codes to take advantage of a welcome bonus.
- Confirm all the information entered and click to complete the deposit.
Best Deposit Options for Online Casinos
- Debit Cards | Entering your card details is the most common way to fund an account with Canadian casino sites. You can use Visa and Maestro cards issued by all the major Canadian banks. Just enter your account number, sort code and security code.
- E-wallets | Most casino sites accept popular e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. These are often the quickest methods for withdrawals, but you cannot generally enjoy a welcome bonus if you use an e-wallet to make a deposit.
- PayPal | PayPal is one of the most commonly used online payment services in the world. However, several online casino sites do not accept it as a payment method, so we gave grouped together all the PayPal Casino's for you.
- Prepaid Cards | Prepaid cards are an extremely popular deposit method for players due to the added security they provide. Many of the best casino sites and new casino sites no deposit casinos accept the most popular prepaid card, Paysafecard. The Paysafe Group also owns and operates multiple e-wallet services including Skrill.
- Bank Transfers | A direct bank transfer has always been a widely used deposit method for many online players. Increased security and technology has also made this option much safer and thus more popular, but it can be slower than alternative methods.
- Pay-by-Phone| This allows you to make deposits to Canadian casino sites, and the charge is added to your next monthly phone bill. Services such as Boku and Zimpler facilitate pay-by-phone deposits. This is a convenient and secure deposit method.
- Bitcoin | Many casino players like using Bitcoin due to the speed, ease of use and anonymity it offers. It is a decentralised cryptocurrency, so there are no banking fees to take into account. It is a safe and secure way to deposit money at an online casino, but you have to be careful of the rapid fluctuations in Bitcoin’s price, which can erode your winnings. Some casinos accept altcoins such as Tether, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin too.
Withdrawing Online Casino Funds
The best online casinos in Canada provide a range of withdrawal methods for you to choose from. The withdrawal limits generally vary depending on the method you choose. Some methods can incur fees, while others can lead to lengthy wait times. Skrill and Neteller are often the quickest withdrawal methods, while bank transfers and cheques are generally the slowest. The best Canadian casino sites will provide fast, free withdrawals to debit cards and offer reasonably high withdrawal limits.
High Paying Casino Sites
Some of the top Canadian casino sites will disclose their overall payout rates. This level of transparency is an admirable quality, and we will highlight this information in our reviews when it is available. The best online casino sites will provide an overall RTP (Return to Player) of more than 96.5%. Casiplay, DreamVegas, 888 Casino and PlayZee are all high paying casino sites that disclose payout rates.
The best online casino sites should also provide details of the RTP on each game. Stick to games with a high RTP if you want to maximise your chances of securing a profit. Blackjack has an RTP of 99.4% to 99.8%, depending on the variant you choose. Several slots have an RTP greater than 99%, including Goblin’s Cave, Ocean Princess and Ugga Bugga. Alternatively, you can go for a progressive jackpot game, which offers a lower RTP but provides you with the opportunity to win a life-changing pile of cash.
Tips and Tricks for Gambling at the Top Casino Sites in Canada
Follow these rules to ensure you enjoy the best possible online casino experience:
- Stick to safe, reliable casino sites that are licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority. We only recommend legal, trustworthy Canadian casino sites at CasinoSource.ca
- Take advantage of bonuses, promotions and free spins. These bonuses eat into the house edge, giving you a better chance of securing an overall profit.
- Try to find casino bonuses with small wagering requirements. Also look out for new casino sites’ no deposit bonus offers.
- Sign up for multiple accounts with casino sites to enjoy multiple bonuses and a huge range of games. Sign up for new casino sites alongside established Canadian casino sites.
- Bookmark this page to remain abreast of all the best new casino sites, no deposit bonus offers and exclusive bonuses.
- Visit our blog to find tips on betting systems, guides on how to play various games and lots more educational articles.
- Work out your priorities before finding your perfect match.
- Try to stick to games with a strong RTP, or games with a high jackpot or variance that afford you the opportunity to seize a large profit.
Are Real Money Online Casino Legal in Canada?
- Real money online casino sites are legal in Canada. However, an operator does need to sign up for a license with the Matla Gaming Authority and adhere to strict licensing conditions. Most Canadian casinos have the option for free play available, which is a sort of try-before-you-buy scenario where you don't have to risk your real money to see if you like a casino game or not.
Do gambling sites need a valid license?
- Gambling sites need a license to operate legally in Canada. Some unlicensed operators target Canadian players, so you need to remain vigilant and stick to those sites that fall under the jurisdiction of the Malta Gaming Authority in association with Canadian gambling laws. It ensures they take safety and responsible gambling seriously, and it also monitors the fairness of their RTP algorithms.
Are there fees for online casino deposits?
- There are no fees attached to online casino deposits when you sign up for the best casino sites Canada. If a site charges you fees for online casino deposits, you should probably take your business elsewhere. The best Canadian casino sites provide free withdrawals too.
Is there a limit on how much you can deposit?
- There is normally a limit on the amount you can deposit at casino sites Canada. It often depends on the method you choose. The minimum deposit is generally £5 or £10, and the maximum can go up to £100,000. If you want to make a large deposit, contact customer service to discuss the best methods.
What does it cost to withdraw funds from a casino account?
- The top Canadian online casino sites offer free withdrawals. Some casino sites will charge you for making withdrawals, or they will only provide free withdrawals if you choose niche payment methods like Bitcoin. However, the top casino sites Canada listed on this page will offer free withdrawals using a variety of payment methods.
How long does it take to process a casino withdrawal?
- That varies depending on the method you choose. Most withdrawals through popular payment methods will take around three to five days. You can often benefit from quicker withdrawals if you go for an e-wallet or crypto, while wires and cheques are often slower. Some casinos are also quicker than others when it comes to processing payments, so check the payment terms at each site.
How much can you withdraw at a time from an online casino?
- That depends on the casino you register with, the withdrawal method you opt for and the status account. Some casinos will allow you to withdraw £50,000 or £100,000, while others will place far smaller daily, weekly or monthly limits on player accounts. There is generally a minimum of £5 or £10, and you can contact customer service about large withdrawals.
Is there a limit to how much a casino player can bet?
- There are always limits on the amount a casino player can bet. It will depend on the casino you play with, the game you choose to play and your balance. However, some online casinos welcome extremely large wagers, and high rollers can contact their account managers to discuss this.
Do I need to download casino software?
- You should never need to download casino software to play at the best online casino sites. Canadian casino sites host all the software, and you just log in and play. Many allow you to download an app for added convenience on a mobile device at a mobile casinos, but there is never a need to download software.
How to check a reputation of an online casino site?
- You should read a review of the online casino site at CasinoSource.ie. We only recommend licensed, reliable casino sites Canada, with a long history of paying out customers on time and treating them fairly. If you are worried that an online casino is illegal in Canada or has a bad reputation, you should be able to find plenty of complaints online from customers that have been scammed.
How to make sure that online casino is not a scam?
- The first thing you should check for is a license with the Malta Gaming Authority. Give an online casino a wide berth if it is unlicensed. Avoid sites that look hastily cobbled together and go by strange names, and stick to the respectable, trustworthy sites featured at CasinoSource.ie.
What are the top 3 new casino sites in Canada?
- It really depends on the type of games you like to play, the site layout you prefer and the bonuses that appeal to you. Different casinos will cater to different players. As CasinoSource, we take a number of factors into consideration before ranking a casino, and any that feature on our recommended list has been rigorously tested and inspected by multiple sources.
Are the top Canadian online casino sites you promote really the best?
- We provide honest, unbiased reviews of the various online casino sites Canadian players have at their disposal. Our expert reviewers know the industry extremely well, and they believe these are the top Canadian online casino sites. We factor in many variables when conducting our reviews, and we cannot find better sites targeting Canadian players.
What are the best casino sites in Canada with no deposit bonuses?
- Canadian casino sites with no deposit bonus offers are always highly desirable. However, many of the new casino sites’ no deposit bonus promotions run for just a limited time only. LeoVegas and mFortune have both been known to offer no deposit bonuses in the past, so they are popular among people searching for Canadian casino sites with no deposit bonus deals.
What is better – new or established online casino sites?
- Both new and established online casino sites have a vital role to play in making the Canadian market so vibrant. New Canadian casino sites will often provide tempting bonuses and exciting ranges to win market share, but established casino sites have earned that status by excelling for a number of years. It is often best to register with an established site and a new casino site in order to get the best of both worlds.
Do online casino awards really mean something to the player?
- Awards show that an online casino has earned considerable respect within the industry. However, some awards are more prestigious than others. Established awards handed out by panels of respected industry heavyweights carry more sway than tin pot awards, while awards issued on the back of consumer polls are also impressive. However, at the end of the day, players are more interested in great games, great bonuses and quick payouts.
How important is online casino site customer service?
- Customer service is extremely important. If something goes wrong with your account or with a payment, you should be able to speak to helpful efficient customer support representatives immediately. The best Canadian casino sites have friendly, professional customer service staff waiting to answer all of your queries via phone, live chat and email.
How often do you update your top casino sites suggestions?
- We update our list of the top Canadian casino sites on an ongoing basis. If new online casino sites Canada impress our reviewers, they will surge onto the list. If standards slip at established Canadian casino sites, we will alert our readers and take those sites off our list.
Which casino sites have the best odds?
- You need to delve into RTP (Return to Player) when assessing the odds on a particular game. It should ideally be as close to 100% as possible, and the best online casino sites Canada tell you the RTP on each game. Many leading online casinos also disclose their overall RTP, which you could interpret as the casino’s odds, and the likes of PlayZee, Casino.com and 888 Casino all perform well in this regard.
Are there casino sites that suit high rollers?
- Several casino sites specifically cater to high rollers by offering high limits, large payouts and tailored VIP packages. High rollers can benefit from expedited payouts, personal account managers, unique bonuses, event invitations and much more. Ladbrokes, William Hill and 888 Casino should suit high rollers.
Can I get benefits for my loyalty at Canadian casino sites?
- Most Canadian casino sites run a loyalty scheme whereby you rack up points as you play. These points can later be exchanged for free bets or other prizes. You should also be given free spins and invited to take part in competitions and prize draws throughout the year, while many casinos offer a reload bonus.
Why should I read casino site Terms and Conditions?
- The most important time to read casino site terms and conditions is when you accept a bonus offer. These bonuses generally have wagering requirements and time limits attached to them, so you should read the terms and conditions to ensure you do not receive a nasty surprise down the line. They also lay out the various house rules.
Which casino sites in Canada offer free spins?
- Several casino sites in Canada offer free spins to attract new customers, including Virgin Games, DreamVegas, Casimba, PlayZee and PlayOJO. As per MGA rules, free spins can be referred to as super spins, mega spins, bonus spins and other terms. They are generally limited to certain games, and any winnings typically come with wagering requirements.
Why online casino sites are better than real offline casinos?
- Online casinos are a lot more convenient than online casinos. You can play on your mobile or desktop at any time of day, and you do not need to get dressed up or pay for transport. You can enjoy a wider range of games online, and you will also receive bonuses, which are not on offer at land-based casinos, so look out for new casino sites’ Canada no deposit bonus deals and get involved.
Do I have to pay tax if I win at an online casino site?
- Your winnings are not subject to tax deductions if you win at Canadian casino sites. Some countries might decide to charge tax on winnings, but that is not the case in Canada. If a site tries to claim you must pay tax on your winnings, it should set alarm bells ringing.
Online Casinos Canada FAQs
- Gamblers Anonymous Canada (www.gamblingtherapy.org/en/canada-gamblers-anonymous)
- Canadian Gambling Association (www.canadiangaming.ca)
- Gambling.com Responsible Gambling Website (www.gambling.com/responsible)
- Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt)
- Canada Safety Council (www.canadasafetycouncil.org)
- The Betting and Gaming Council (www.bettingandgamingcouncil.com)