No Deposit Casino Bonus Offers Canada 2023
Casino bonuses are frequently handed out by Canadian online casinos as they seek to attract new players, and no deposit bonuses are among the most lucrative on offer. But with so many up for grabs, you may be wondering which one you should claim.
Fortunately for you, our casino experts have created a guide to finding the best no deposit bonus casino sites. This in-depth page will explain what a no deposit bonus is, how to redeem one and – most importantly – how to turn your bonus into real money.
Affiliate Disclosure: At CasinoSource we work hard to match our readers to the best possible casino offers suitable for individual players' needs. For this reason, some of the recommended casino links are affiliate links. This means that if you visit a casino site via our dedicated link and make a deposit, CasinoSource will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. more
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
Mobile Friendly Casino with Jackpots, Tournaments & 24/7 Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.
Instant Withdrawals, iRush Loyalty and Multiple Deposit Methods
19+. T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Get the MGM Resorts Experience Online
19+. T&Cs Apply. Play Responsibly.
Kickers are OJO special perks that give you more play, more fun and more rewards
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Quality Software, Variety of Live Casino Games, Long-Standing Reputation
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly. Full Terms Apply.
Huge Megaways Slots, Great Selection of Live Classic Casino Games
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.
Discover Exclusive 'PokerStars Originals' Games
19+. T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Great User Interface, Fast Payouts and Big Casino Games List
19+ Only - T&Cs Apply
Exclusive Casino Games & Tournaments at Unibet Canada
19+ T&Cs Apply. Play Responsibly.
Plenty of Casino Games to Enjoy with Fast Payouts, and 24/7 Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Fast Mobile App, Large Casino Games list & Great Customer Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Las Vegas Experience, Mobile Friendly, High-quality software
21+. T&Cs apply. Play Responsibly.
Founded in 1946
19+ | T&Cs apply | Please play responsibly | http://connexontario.ca
- ✅ What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
- ✅ How Do No Deposit Bonuses Work?
- ✅ Types of No Deposit Bonuses
- ✅ How We Evaluate No Deposit Bonuses
- ✅ How to Use No Deposit Bonus Casinos
- ✅ Can You Win Real Money with No Deposit Bonuses?
- ✅ The Best No Deposit Bonus Casino Games
- ✅ Tips and Tricks for No Deposit Casinos
- ✅ No Deposit Casino FAQs
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
A casino no deposit bonus is a type of promotion offered by casinos to entice new players. Unlike a casino welcome bonus that typically requires you to make a deposit, no deposit bonuses reward you simply for creating an account. When you register as a new bettor, you will automatically receive the no deposit bonus (although some casinos require that you enter a promo code).
With no financial commitment required, no deposit bonuses are a win-win for Canadian bettors. Not only do you get to test drive a casino for free, but you can potentially win and withdraw real money. Whether you’re a casino novice or an experienced bettor, every type of player can take advantage of a no deposit bonus by signing up for a new casino.
How Do No Deposit Bonuses Work?
No deposit bonus casinos work by attracting new players with a free bonus in the hope that they will then make a deposit. Though no deposit bonuses themselves don’t require a real money commitment, a few conditions make winning real money from the offer slightly more challenging.
- For starters, every no deposit bonus (except for the elusive no wagering bonus) comes with wagering requirements. This is the number of times you need to wager your bonus money before withdrawing it. For example, one casino might offer a no deposit C$10 casino credit bonus. If the bonus has a 40x wagering requirement, you must therefore wager C$400 before withdrawing any remaining bonus money as real cash.
- A no deposit bonus might also come with a cashout limit, which is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from a bonus. At Canadian casinos, it’s common to find limits as low as C$10 or C$20, though others can have a limit as generous as C$200. Though it’s rare, some casinos will have no maximum withdrawal limit.
- Similarly, a casino no deposit bonus casino might have minimum/maximum bets on its no deposit bonus. Most no deposit free spins come with a fixed bet value. Yet, the bonus credit may have a maximum wager amount that puts an upper limit on your spins (and, subsequently, on your potential winnings).
Since no deposit bonuses are the closest thing to “free” in the online casino industry, they usually have stricter rules about eligible games. No deposit free spins are typically eligible for one particular slot, yet you can often use no deposit bonus credit on various games.
While this can include table games, they often contribute less towards the wagering requirements than slots. For example, while video slots contribute 100% to the requirements, table games may only contribute 20%.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are several types of no deposit bonuses that you can claim from our highlighted online casinos. Each bonus comes with unique advantages and disadvantages. Yet, the two types of no deposit bonuses most commonly offered to new players are bonus credits and free spins.
Free Spins No Deposit
As the name suggests, free spins no deposit bonuses give you free stakes on online slots to wager with. The golden tickets of the casino world, you can use your free spins without needing to make a deposit.
No deposit free spins tend to come with a wagering requirement attached. Yet, the number of times you need to wager your winnings will depend on the casino you choose. The casino will usually restrict the variety of games you can spend free spins on, but each spin will typically count 100% towards completing the wagering requirements.
On the other hand, many Canadian online casinos will offer no deposit and no wagering free spins. This type of bonus is not only deposit-free, but you don’t need to play through your wins to withdraw them. No deposit and no wagering free spins are like gold dust at online casinos, but sites like Betway, PokerStars and Sky Vegas sometimes offer this type of bonus to Canadian players.
We've compiled a list of our favourite sites that offer extra spins upon sign-up for your convenience below.
|-||Get $20 Casino Bonus on sign up + 150% Matched Bonus on your first deposit up to $500||Play now||21+. T&Cs apply. Play Responsibly.|
|200||Huge Megaways Slots, Great Selection of Live Classic Casino Games||Play now||19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.|
|120||Mobile Friendly Casino with Jackpots, Tournaments & 24/7 Support||Play now||19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.|
No Deposit Bonus Credits
No deposit bonus credits give you free stakes to wager in the casino. One particular advantage of bonus credits is that, unlike free spins, you are usually free to spend this money on games other than slots. Roulette casino rollers, blackjack bettors and poker pros alike will be able to buy in using no deposit bonus credits.
Another difference between credits and free spins is that you can increase or decrease your wager amount when betting with bonus credits. However, no deposit no wagering bonus credits are much rarer than their free spins counterpart, so you should expect to find wagering requirements attached. While the requirements for no deposit bonus credits can often be quite steep, you can turn them over quickly enough by betting the maximum stake.
How We Evaluate No Deposit Bonuses
When it comes to reviewing no deposit bonuses, our team of experts leaves no stone unturned. We only recommend casinos with bonuses we think are achievable and fair. Therefore, you can find the most generous no deposit bonuses and top-quality no deposit casinos on this page.
During our review process, we test and scrutinise every detail of a casino bonus. This includes wagering requirements, expiry times, game selection, maximum bets, withdrawal limits and banking restrictions. Also, we check independent player reviews and consider the casino’s reputation. By evaluating these factors, we can confidently recommend the best Canadian casinos online on this page.
How to Use No Deposit Bonus Casinos
Claiming a no deposit bonus is easy, but we’re here to guide you through the process anyway. Browse our list of recommended no deposit bonus casinos and choose the best no deposit bonus that suits you. You can then take the following steps to activate your bonus and start wagering.
- Follow the link to your chosen no deposit bonus casino.
- Register your account and input your details, including your full name, age, address and currency. Make sure to pick a memorable username and password.
- If the bonus requires a bonus code, enter it now. You can find details on whether or not you need a promo code by checking the bonus T&Cs.
- Check which games you can play and start spinning. Make sure you are playing games that contribute to the wagering requirements.
- Once you have fulfilled the wagering requirements, you can withdraw your winnings.
How Bonus Codes Work
While most no deposit bonuses will reach your account automatically, some offers require a bonus code to activate them. This can apply to mobile casinos as well as typical casino sites. Simply put, bonus codes are a unique string of letters and/or numbers you can enter to claim a bonus.
The casino will recognise the code you are entering and apply the bonus to your account. If your promotion requires a bonus code, you must enter it before fully registering your account. Otherwise, you might not be able to claim it.
Can You Win Real Money with No Deposit Bonuses?
Though it may seem too good to be true, you can win real money with a no deposit bonus. However, you must jump through several hoops before withdrawing your winnings as real money.
Of course, you must fulfil the bonus wagering requirements within the given timeframe. If you do not turn your funds over before the bonus expires, your winnings will be forfeited. Depending on the casino you choose, the wagering requirements will typically range from 1x to 70x.
You can bet the maximum stake when spending your bonus credits to give yourself the best chance of completing the requirements. Unfortunately, this strategy doesn’t apply to no deposit free spins since they have a predetermined value. However, if the casino gives you some flexibility over which games you can wager on, you should choose a game with an “autospin” feature. This will bet your free spins as quickly as possible.
Most no deposit bonuses also have a maximum withdrawal amount. Imagine you have used up your no deposit bonus, completed the wagering requirements and found yourself with C$100 remaining in your account. You go to withdraw your winnings, only to find that there is a maximum withdrawal of C$10. Not fun, right? To avoid this disappointment, make sure you choose a casino with a fair maximum withdrawal limit and check your site’s T&Cs.
The Best No Deposit Bonus Casino Games
Wagering your casino no deposit bonus on slot games is the quickest way to meet the wagering requirements. Whether or not the casino lets you spend your bonus on table games, slots will typically always contribute to 100% of the wagering requirements. Specific slots sites may have a lower wagering contribution at some casino sites, so be sure to consult the T&Cs before you start spinning the reels of your chosen game.
High Return to Player (RTP) slots are your best bet at scoring a win with your bonus free spins. Some of the highest RTP slots include NetEnt’s Mega Joker (99%) and Bloodsuckers (98%), Relax Gaming’s Book of 99 (99%) and Marching Legions (98.12%), and Pragmatic Play’s The Catfather (98.10%) and Yggdrasil’s Jokerizer (98%).
Other games you can play to maximise your no deposit bonus are slots with free spins rounds. These bonus rounds are an opportunity to boost your bankroll while saving up your no deposit spins. You can find free spins bonus rounds in games like Play’n GO’s Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead, Quickspin’s Artemis vs Medusa and NetEnt’s Gonzo’s Quest.
On the other hand, using your no deposit bonus credits on table games can have many advantages. Depending on the games you choose, there is less reliance on chance and more opportunity to control the outcome. Blackjack gives you the best chance of winning since the house edge is usually less than 1%. Alternatively, craps and roulette both offer 50-50 odds. It is also an excellent way to break up the repetition of playing on slots.
One disadvantage is that many casinos will limit how much table games contribute to the wagering requirements. Make sure to check the T&Cs for game weightings before you start spending your credits.
Tips and Tricks for No Deposit Casinos
Our casino experts have provided you with the top tips and tricks for claiming and redeeming a no deposit bonus. While it may be challenging to secure a big win from a small offer, we have compiled a list of strategies you can implement to maximise your chances.
- Choose slots with high RTP. Slot games with a higher RTP will, on average, pay out more often than low RTP slots. When you have a limited number of free spins or credits, it’s vital to get as many wins as possible in a short time.
- Choose the right volatility. While the bigger payout potential of high volatility slots can be attractive, low volatility slots will give you smaller, more frequent wins that boost your bankroll that little bit further. However, since wins occur randomly, there is no way of guaranteeing a victory. Whether you should opt for high or low volatility slots will depend on your risk appetite.
- Check the win limit of your bonus. You don’t want to go through the emotional rollercoaster of winning a big jackpot only to find your no deposit bonus comes with a C$20 cashout limit. Always check the T&Cs of a no deposit bonus to see how much you can withdraw.
- Wager more than the minimum. Wagering the minimum stake might make your bonus credit go further, but completing the wagering requirements will take much longer. You should opt for an average or higher bet if given the option. This way, you will either lose fast and move on or max out your win and claim a bigger prize.
- Bet across all paylines. Like wagering a lower amount, betting across just one or two paylines might seem like a good way to extend your session. However, doing so may result in missing a winning payline and losing out on a jackpot prize.
- Claim multiple no deposit bonuses. One way to maximise your chances of winning is by claiming numerous promotions simultaneously. Just be aware that most casinos don’t allow you to open more than one account, which often applies to all casinos owned by one operator. As long as you use separate casinos to claim your bonuses, you will be good to go.
Finally, we have answered some of the most important questions on no deposit bonuses below.
What are no deposit bonus codes?
- No deposit bonus codes are unique promotional codes you can enter to claim a no deposit bonus. Though most no deposit bonuses are applied automatically, some need you to activate them with a code. You can find out whether or not the promotion you want to claim needs a bonus code by looking in the T&Cs.
How can I win real money with no deposit?
- You must complete the wagering requirements to win real money with a no deposit bonus. Every casino will have different requirements, so be sure to find this out before you start playing. Only slots can contribute towards the wagering requirements of free spins, but you can often play table games to complete the requirements of bonus credit.
What casino has the highest no deposit bonus?
- The best value no deposit bonus will be one with low wagering requirements and a generous maximum withdrawal limit. For example, 777 Casino has one of the highest no deposit bonuses with 150 free spins, but the most you can withdraw is C$10. On the other hand, PokerStars offers 100 free spins with no wagering requirements or withdrawal limits.
Are there any no deposit mobile casinos?
- Yes! All the no deposit bonus casinos we recommend are built on HTML5 technology, allowing you to play at the casino from a mobile browser. Some of our recommended casinos even offer a compatible mobile app with exclusive features like navigational tools and alerts.
What kind of no deposit casino bonuses can I claim?
- The two main no-deposit casino bonuses are free spins and bonus credit. No deposit free spins are the most popular bonuses offered by no deposit casinos, followed closely by bonus credit. Most no deposit bonuses come with wagering requirements. However, several sites offer no deposit and no wagering free spins or bonus credit.