New Online Casinos June 2023
Canadian casino fans are now spoiled for choice when searching for exciting new sites to play their favourite table games, slots and live dealer games. The online casino sector has enjoyed huge growth over the past few years and new operators are constantly trying to muscle in. This increased level of competition is positive for players, as the rival sites use attractive bonuses and dazzling game variety in a bid to win your custom.
However, it can be very difficult to know which new casinos to trust and which new casino sites Canadian players should avoid. This page steers you in the right direction. We shine a light on the trustworthy, secure operators that excel when it comes to game quality, game variety, fairness and user experience, and explain how to spot and avoid the scam artists. Read on to learn more about the best brand new online casinos and to find your perfect match.
Affiliate Disclosure: At CasinoSource we work hard to match our readers to the best possible casino offers suitable for individual players' needs. For this reason, some of the recommended casino links are affiliate links. This means that if you visit a casino site via our dedicated link and make a deposit, CasinoSource will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. more
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
Mobile Friendly Casino with Jackpots, Tournaments & 24/7 Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.
Instant Withdrawals, iRush Loyalty and Multiple Deposit Methods
19+. T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Get the MGM Resorts Experience Online
19+. T&Cs Apply. Play Responsibly.
Discover Exclusive 'PokerStars Originals' Games
19+. T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Quality Software, Variety of Live Casino Games, Long-Standing Reputation
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly. Full Terms Apply.
Great User Interface, Fast Payouts and Big Casino Games List
19+ Only - T&Cs Apply
Exclusive Casino Games & Tournaments at Unibet Canada
19+ T&Cs Apply. Play Responsibly.
Kickers are OJO special perks that give you more play, more fun and more rewards
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Huge Megaways Slots, Great Selection of Live Classic Casino Games
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.
Plenty of Casino Games to Enjoy with Fast Payouts, and 24/7 Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Fast Mobile App, Large Casino Games list & Great Customer Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Las Vegas Experience, Mobile Friendly, High-quality software
21+. T&Cs apply. Play Responsibly.
Founded in 1946
19+ | T&Cs apply | Please play responsibly | http://connexontario.ca
Guide to the Top New Casino Sites
The top new Canadian casino sites must work hard to seize market share from their competitors, so they often bring something new to the table. It could be an innovative welcome bonus, a great loyalty scheme or a focus on the best new 3D slots and live dealer games. New players and veterans alike should always give new casino sites a chance, as they are often at the forefront of innovation and you could be rewarded with an enhanced gaming experience.
This page explains how we review the best new casinos, delves into the bonuses on offer, expounds upon the benefits of mobile casino play and highlights the best software providers in the business. It will also teach you how to understand payout rates, what the latest online slots and table games are and your options when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. You will learn the pros and cons of new casinos, and you can then make an educated decision about where to play.
Ultimately, this page will shine a light on exciting, trustworthy brand new online casinos to visit, new bonuses to take advantage of and new games to play. Variety keeps things interesting for players, so it is always worth giving new Canadian casinos a chance. You can sign up for accounts at multiple sites, as this allows you to benefit from a range of different bonuses and access a huge array of different casino games. Here at CasinoSource, we strive to list the best new online casinos and recommend bookmarking this page for future reference.
How we review Brand New Canadian Online Casinos
Our expert reviewers constantly monitor the market for the best new online casinos. They check press releases, social media buzz and search engine data to discover all the latest new launches, ensuring they never miss a beat. The team will then sign up for an account at each site and test the ease, efficiency and security of the registration and KYC process. They will test the welcome bonus and compare it against rival new casino sites and established existing sites to see how it stacks up.
Our reviewers will mark new casinos on the number of deposit and withdrawal methods they offer, the speed of withdrawals and the deposit and withdrawal limits, along with minimum and maximum betting limits. They will test the general user experience, aesthetics and ease of navigation. The team will also interact will the customer service to find how quick, efficient and helpful the representatives are. They will delve into the ownership of the new Canadian online casino sites, as this allows them to gauge whether they are run by honest, trustworthy teams, or shady operators that have fallen foul of industry watchdogs by cheating players in the past.
The key criteria our reviewers focus on are game variety, game quality, user experience, bonuses and slots. They highlight the key pros and cons of each site, provide an overview and then devote specific sections to promotions and bonuses, registration, deposits and withdrawals, user experience, mobile usability, software, game options, live casino, VIP programs, support and security, and responsible gambling. They then provide a summary and give each new Canadian casino a score out of 10. This allows you to compare the various different options available to you, and make an informed choice.
How to Find and Compare the Best New Casino Sites
The first thing you should do is bookmark this page to make sure you always remain abreast of the exciting new casino site launches in Canada. You can then compare the various different brand new online casinos according to the criteria that matter most to you as a player. You should always stick to safe, reliable, trustworthy online casinos that have no history of withholding or delaying payments. Then you can choose the reputable operators that most appeal to you.
You should always factor in the welcome bonus and ongoing promotions, as this can help you to secure an overall profit. Game quality is another key concern. You should be able to play the latest, most innovative and most exciting games, with the best available graphics and no lag times. Some players like game variety, as it ensures you have lots of great options at your disposal. You should also decide your preferred banking method and find compatible new Canadian online casino sites, while also identifying new casinos that offer the sort of betting and withdrawal limits you are interested in.
Prompt payouts are another important factor. Nobody likes waiting days for their money to arrive, so you should look for brand new online casinos that have already garnered a reputation for quick payouts, along with great customer service. You should also take personal preferences into account. Some new casino sites have garish graphics and all manner of visual flourishes, while others take a stripped-back approach. Some have more of a focus on slots, whereas others are great for table games or live dealer play, so work out your priorities to help you settle on your ideal new Canadian casino.
New Casino Bonuses in Canada
Most new casino sites will offer players a bonus in order to tempt them to sign up for an account. It is important to examine how generous each new casino site’s bonus is, as casino bonuses can play a significant role in your attempts to generate a profit. These are the key bonus types you might see on offer:
- Welcome Bonus | This is the most prominent tool that new casinos use in a bid to drum up business. It generally takes the form of a matched deposit bonus, which means you need to deposit some of your own money in order to unlock bonus credit. There will also be a limit on the amount of bonus money you can receive. Examples include "200% welcome bonus up to C$500" and "100% welcome bonus up to C$100". If you want to take advantage of the first example, you would need to deposit C$250 of your own money to unlock the full C$500 in bonus credit, giving you C$750 to play with.
- Free Spins | Some new casino sites will give you free spins on their slots games if you sign up for an account. Sometimes you will simply see an offer like "300 extra spins", but new casinos generally combine a welcome bonus with free spins. For example, you might see an offer of "100% welcome bonus up to C$500 plus 50 extra spins".
|-||Get $20 Casino Bonus on sign up + 150% Matched Bonus on your first deposit up to $500||Play now||21+. T&Cs apply. Play Responsibly.|
|200||Huge Megaways Slots, Great Selection of Live Classic Casino Games||Play now||19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.|
|120||Mobile Friendly Casino with Jackpots, Tournaments & 24/7 Support||Play now||19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.|
- No Deposit Bonus | This is a really attractive bonus that allows you to play slots or table games for real money, without having to deposit any of your own cash. New no deposit casinos deals are always worth hunting out, as you essentially enjoy risk-free play. There are wagering requirements, so you would have to jump through several hoops before actually withdrawing any money, but it is possible. The best new online casinos will hope to use the time to impress you with its offering and covert you as a long-term customer.
- Loyalty Points | The online casino sector is extremely competitive and sites know that their rivals are constantly trying to steal their customers. In order to ensure customer loyalty, they offer attractive loyalty schemes to existing customers. You will gain points depending on the amount you play, and these points can be converted to bonus credit or other rewards.
- VIP Bonuses | High-rollers will often receive preferential treatment at new casino sites. You will often be rewarded with points, free spins, trips, gadgets and other prizes if you maintain VIP status at an online casino.
- Mobile Only Bonuses | Many new casinos adopt a mobile-first strategy and some are specifically designed for mobile use. They sometimes offer bonuses that only apply to mobile users.
- Promotions | Many online casinos like to keep customers happy by running short-term promotions on a rolling basis throughout the year. They might be tied to specific events, or run on certain days of the week, or they could involve competitions for specific slots. You will be able to receive free credit, free spins or the chance to win prizes.
- Refer a Friend | The best new online casinos are desperate to grow their customer bases, and they offer existing players a clear incentive for encouraging friends and family to sign up. You will generally receive a significant amount of bonus credit or free spins, but it depends on the amount your friend deposits when signing up. There is typically no limit on the amount of friends you can refer.
One key consideration to bear in mind is the rollover requirement attached to welcome bonuses, additional bonuses, free spins and no deposit bonuses. You will have to wager your balance a number of times before you can think about making a withdrawal. You might see a 50x wagering requirement, which means you must turn over the balance 50 times before it is available for withdrawal.
Some casino games count 100% to a rollover requirement, whereas others can count for as little as 10%. If a game counts as 10% and you bet C$10, only C$1 of that will go towards completing your wagering requirement. A 50x rollover requirement therefore essentially becomes a 500x rollover requirement if the game only contributes 10%. You should ideally look for the lowest wagering requirement possible on bonuses. Check the terms and conditions for details of these requirements.
New No Deposit Bonus Casinos
New casino sites are often prepared to offer no deposit bonuses in a bid to seize market share from more established rivals. Players therefore regularly search for new no deposit casinos and new Canadian casinos with a no deposit bonus. It is definitely worth identifying the new casino sites no deposit bonus offers, as it essentially gives you free spins or credit without having to risk any of your own money.
You might then wonder why new casino sites’ no deposit bonus offers exist. The idea is that they will welcome you into the fold, show off all the exciting games that you can play and then offer you incentives to remain a customer in the long-term. You might think new Canadian casino sites’ no deposit bonus deals sound too good to be true, but you must check the small print. You will generally find onerous wagering requirements attached to them, so you must roll over the balance several times before you can withdraw money.
However, it provides you with a great opportunity to test out the newest online casinos without having to risk any of your hard-earned cash. Always check our fresh review section to find new no deposit casinos, and remember to check the terms and conditions.
New Mobile Casinos in Canada
Our reviewers will always check to see whether new casino sites have a dedicated app for Android, iOS and Windows phone users - with new mobile casino sites appearing all the time. They then download the app and test how well it works, focusing on game quality, game selection and general usability. If there is not a dedicated app, it should at least have a mobile optimized site that can be accessed easily from a mobile browser. New operators generally tend to offer strong mobile casino, as they know how popular mobile devices are. It allows you to enjoy the thrill of the casino floor in the palm of your hand, at any time of day, no matter where you are. New mobile casino sites go hand-in-hand with new casinos as the importance of a mobile platform is paramount for success, and operators know this.
New Canadian Casinos Payout Rates
Each virtual table game, video slot and 3D slot has a return to player (RTP) figure that informs you of how well it pays in the long-term. RTP varies from game to game, so you should look out for those with as high an RTP as possible. Some of the newest casino sites proudly display the average payout for their games. If this information is publicly available, we will always display it in our reviews. Some players are also interested in progressive jackpots, which offer you the chance to make your fortune off a relatively small stake, so it is always worth looking out for games like Mega Moolah and Hall of Gods.
*Casino payout rates are subject to change and provided by the operator via their own websites, they are correct at the time of publish and will be updated from time to time.
New Casino Software Providers
New Canadian casinos have several fantastic software providers to choose from when compiling a range of games to present to their customers. These are some of the best casino software providers to look out for:
- NetEnt| This Swedish software developer has created some of the most cherished slots of all time, from Starburst to Gonzo’s Quest, and it continues to release exciting new games on an ongoing basis.
- Evolution Gaming | Evolution is the master at creating live dealer casino games that bring the thrill of the glitziest casinos in Monte Carlo and Las Vegas into your own home.
- Microgaming | Microgaming supplies hundreds of slots, including the record-breaking Mega Moolah progressive jackpot game.
- Playtech | This large firm creates virtual casino games, slots, live casino games, online bingo, virtual sports, sportsbook solutions and much more, making it a very strong all-rounder for brand new online casinos to consider.
- Novomatic | This Austrian company is smaller than many of its rivals, but it has a long history of creating exciting casino games.
- Yggdrasil Gaming | This Malta-based online casino software supplier has a reputation for innovation, so you will often see it releasing trailblazing games that push the industry in intriguing new directions.
New Casino Slots and Table Games
Broad game variety is often a sign of a great new online casino site. Some players prefer a streamlined range to choose from, but many appreciate the ability to choose from a wealth of different games. The newest online casino to pop up on the market will have thousands of games to choose from, and dozens of software suppliers to work with. It naturally costs more to offer a wide range of games from multiple suppliers, so you can tell that a new casino has invested significantly in its range if it is packed full of exciting games.
As a bare minimum, you should be able to choose from a solid selection of classic slots, 3D slots, branded slots, progressive jackpot slots, virtual casino games and live dealer games. They should cater to all tastes and budgets, while the range should be constantly refreshed to ensure it includes the most exciting new releases. If an online casino offers just one version of roulette, has a poor range of slots and does not incorporate live dealer play, you might want to look elsewhere.
New Live Dealer Casinos in Canada
Live dealer play has revolutionised the online casino sector. It connects players with real life dealers, who are either in studios or land-based casinos, and allows them to bet on the action. You can interact with the dealer and your fellow players via live chat, and enjoy a much more immersive, exciting and transparent experience. The best and newest online casino sites should therefore offer live dealer opportunities, as it would be rate for an ambitious new operator to avoid the latest technology.
All your favourite table games are available in the live dealer section of a good new online casino. Canadian players can choose from blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker and much more, while there are all manner of lottery games and game show style offerings, replete with friendly, professional dealers and beautiful studios. Evolution Gaming is the leader in this space, but the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Extreme Live Gaming and Authentic Gaming are all strong too.
How to Sign-Up at New Online Casinos
The best brand new online casinos should make the sign-up process quick and easy for you. However, licenced operators have to perform KYC (know your customer) checks, which require a little bit of effort. You should be encouraged by this, as all safe, secure sites take these steps. Follow these steps to register with a new online casino:
- Click the "Sign Up", "Register" or "Get Started" button, which should be displayed prominently at the top of the homepage at new Canadian casino sites. ✔️
- Fill in your personal details, choose a username and password and choose your currency. ✔️
- Check the terms and conditions and confirm you are 18 or over. You will have to verify your email address by clicking through on a link, and you must complete the KYC process. This typically involves providing photo ID (copy of a passport or driving licence) and proof of your home address. ✔️
- Choose the welcome bonus. Remember to read the terms and conditions and confirm the wagering requirements and rollover contributions attached. ✔️
- Visit the cashier and make a deposit to unlock your bonus. ✔️
- Once your account has been credited, you can choose from a wealth of online slots and table games. ✔️
New Casinos Deposits and Withdrawals
You should be presented with a wide range of payment options when you sign up for an account at one of the best new casino sites. The most common deposit method is a debit or credit card. Most of the newest online casino sites accept Visa and MasterCard, while some accept American Express. You can also make bank wire and P2P transfers to some online casinos. Most accept e-wallets such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, although you will probably not be able to gain a bonus if you opt for Skrill or Neteller. Trustly and PaySafeCard are some of the other options you might find.
You should always check a new casino’s payment terms to see the various wait times and fees attached to withdrawals. Withdrawals are typically rapid and free, while you will often be able to make free withdrawals by entering bank card details, but you must wait several business days for the funds to arrive. There are variable fees attached to certain other withdrawal methods. You will also find minimum and maximum limits imposed upon deposits and withdrawals. For instance, you might be able to deposit anywhere from C$10 to C$5,000 using a card, but C$10 to C$500 when using a prepaid card. Some new casinos cater to all players, while others are more suited to casual players or high rollers. Always check the terms and conditions.
New Canadian High Roller Casinos
Our expert reviewers constantly scour the market for new online casinos catering to a wide range of tastes and budgets. They often spot new Canadian casino sites that specifically target high rollers. If you like to make large deposits and play with high stakes, you will benefit from special bonuses and VIP treatment at sites specifically catered to your needs. We will highlight these brand new online casinos whenever they are launched.
🎰 Are new casinos in Canada safe and secure?
- New casinos in Canada should be considered safe and secure if they are fully licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. However, there are a number of illegal, unsafe sites that target Canadian players, so you should stick to the trustworthy, secure sites recommended on this page in order to avoid being ripped off. We only recommend licenced operators that will keep your personal and financial details safe and secure.
🎰 Do all new casinos in have a Canadian licence?
- New casinos in 2023 should secure a Canadian license if they wish to target players in this country. The Malta Gaming Authority is responsible for monitoring these operators and ensuring they remain fair and honest. If a new casino does not hold a Canadian license, it should set alarm bells ringing.
🎰 Why should I choose a new casino over established operators?
- New casinos have a clear incentive to offer more attractive bonuses and more exciting games than their established rivals. The only way new casinos can seize market share from the larger operators is by standing out with compelling offers. You should be able to benefit from cutting-edge software, great game quality and appealing bonuses, or it is not worth abandoning established operators.
🎰 Are all new online casinos available on mobile?
- The vast majority of new Canadian casino sites are available on mobile, as this is the preferred platform for millions of games. Many will offer a dedicated app for iOS, Android and Windows phone users, while some require you to log in via your mobile browser. The mobile site should be optimised, easy to navigate and full of exciting slots and table games.
🎰 Are Live Casino games available at new casinos?
- The best new casinos will offer you the ability to play live casino games. However, some new sites will be operating on smaller budgets and they will not have the means to offer live dealer games. Check our reviews of the new casino sites to see which ones offer live casino games.
🎰 Do new casinos have better bonuses?
- Many new casinos will try to offer more attractive bonuses than their established rivals in a bid to carve out a larger market share. However, you have to factor in wagering requirements, so be sure to check the terms and conditions before accept a welcome bonus at new casinos.
🎰 Where do I find new casino sites in Canada with no deposit bonus?
- We regularly highlight new Canadian casino sites that offer players a no deposit bonus. Bookmark this page and regularly check in to see which new sites have launched and whether they are currently running no deposit bonus promotions. You can then enjoy risk-free play and decide if you want to stick with that online casino.
🎰 Can I get a lot of free spins at new casino sites?
- Some new casino sites offer you hundreds of free spins as a welcome bonus if you decide to sign up for an account. You might find one casino offering 300 free spins, a rival new casino offering 50 free spins alongside a 100% matched deposit bonus, and a third new casino site offering no free spins but a 200% matched deposit bonus. You can then decide which is most appealing to you.
🎰 Will a new Canadian Casino only have new games?
- A good new Canadian casino site should offer a healthy mix of new games and established classics. It would be rare for a new casino site to limit itself to just new games, as players are familiar with established classics and appreciate a strong mix. However, it should boast several exciting releases from recent months too.
🎰 Can I count on good customer support with new online casinos?
- Some new online casino sites offer excellent customer support, whereas others leave a lot to be desired. Our expert reviewers interact with customer service representatives at new casinos and check how helpful, knowledgeable and friendly they are. Read our detailed reviews to find the new casino sites that excel when it comes to customer support.
🎰 Who owns new casino sites?
- Established online gambling operators often launch new online casinos sites. They may have one or more popular online casinos, but they then create an exciting new concept to bring to market. Some new casino sites are launched by land-based casinos or sportsbook operators branching out into the world of online casino gaming, while others are launched by overseas companies that want to crack the Canadian market with a brand that they think will appeal to British players.
🎰 Do new casinos in Canada offer gamification?
- Some new casinos in Canada use gamification in order to attract customers and keep existing punters loyal. They integrate video game features into online casino play to create more of a compelling narrative, bringing another dimension to the overall experience. Not all new Canadian casino sites offer gamification, but some progressive operators have incorporated it into their games.
🎰 Are new Canadian casinos offering new technology as well?
- New casinos need to offer a point of difference in order to attract potential customers and many of them do so by incorporating new technology. Seamless live dealer play, 3D slots and gamification are some exciting recent innovations, while the likes of virtual reality and augmented reality will push the online casino sector into exhilarating new directions. At some new casinos you can head up to the 80th floor of a virtual skyscraper, check out the views, walk around and play table games for real money.
New Online Casinos FAQs
- Gamblers Anonymous Canada (www.gamblingtherapy.org/en/canada-gamblers-anonymous)
- Canadian Gambling Association (www.canadiangaming.ca)
- Gambling.com Responsible Gambling Website (www.gambling.com/responsible)
- Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt)
- Canada Safety Council (www.canadasafetycouncil.org)
- The Betting and Gaming Council (www.bettingandgamingcouncil.com)