Best Roulette Sites Canada
Your search for the best roulette sites in Canada is over! You’ll never miss out on a top online casino to play roulette again. Our casino industry experts have found Canada’s leading casinos to play the best online roulette game from the industry’s best providers. On top of that, this roulette casino review will also give you all the tools to locate the best bonuses for the valued roulette player you are and understand the essentials of choosing the best roulette site that meets your needs.
Affiliate Disclosure: At CasinoSource we work hard to match our readers to the best possible casino offers suitable for individual players' needs. For this reason, some of the recommended casino links are affiliate links. This means that if you visit a casino site via our dedicated link and make a deposit, CasinoSource will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. more
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
Mobile Friendly Casino with Jackpots, Tournaments & 24/7 Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.
Get the MGM Resorts Experience Online
19+. T&Cs Apply. Play Responsibly.
Kickers are OJO special perks that give you more play, more fun and more rewards
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Quality Software, Variety of Live Casino Games, Long-Standing Reputation
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly. Full Terms Apply.
Huge Megaways Slots, Great Selection of Live Classic Casino Games
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly.
Exclusive Casino Games & Tournaments at Unibet Canada
19+ T&Cs Apply. Play Responsibly.
Plenty of Casino Games to Enjoy with Fast Payouts, and 24/7 Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Fast Mobile App, Large Casino Games list & Great Customer Support
19+ T&C Apply. Play Responsibly
Las Vegas Experience, Mobile Friendly, High-quality software
21+. T&Cs apply. Play Responsibly.
Founded in 1946
19+ | T&Cs apply | Please play responsibly | http://connexontario.ca
Our Most Popular Games
Advantages of Playing Roulette Online
While we love the authenticity and excitement of a roulette table at land-based casinos, they also come with several drawbacks. For example, you’ll need to travel to the venue, dress up, and then wait for a seat at a table. That is why millions of people around Canada now prefer to bet online. As such, the popularity of online roulette has skyrocketed.
But is online roulette really that good? Let’s take a look at the main advantages of online gambling at a roulette site:
- Convenience: The most significant benefit is how convenient it is to play roulette online. You can play on your sofa, on your commute to work, or wherever else you wish. On desktop and mobile, the best online roulette sites Canadian players can access are available whenever you want them and wherever you are.
- Bonuses: Online roulette casinos offer regular promotions to entice new customers and keep existing players happy. They are an effective way to boost your bankroll, but always remember to read the T&Cs of any roulette bonus offer. Importantly, promotions are often not available at land-based casinos.
- Variety Of Games: A land-based Canadian casino usually offers standard versions of American roulette, European roulette, or French roulette. All these types are available online, but customers also get many variations of these games. Mini roulette, speed roulette, chat roulette sites, lightning roulette, multi-wheel roulette, and more are available.
- 24/7: While many brick-and-mortar gambling venues are open well into the night, online casinos are open and available 24/7. Whether you wish to spin the roulette wheel early in the morning or before you go to bed, you can do so at any time you desire.
- Play For Free: Another major benefit of playing roulette online is the fact that you can play for free before betting your bankroll. Most online roulette betting sites offer virtual table game options in a demo mode, meaning you can practice your betting strategies or experience the fun of online roulette without risking your funds.
How We Review Online Roulette Sites
You can find the best roulette sites chosen by our team of online casino experts on this page. Every casino is put through our thorough review process that leaves no stone unturned. We never just randomly select a site. Instead, we have a strict multi-step review process that covers every aspect of the online casino experience, including:
Roulette Game Selection
Needless to say, when recommending the best Canadian online casino sites players can visit, it is crucial those casinos provide a broad selection of online roulette games. We highlight online casinos with a variety of traditional roulette games alongside more exotic variations. Flexibility is essential, as well as providing a casino game portfolio from reputable software providers.
Online Roulette Casino Licensing
Our recommended sites must uphold strict security, fairness, privacy, and responsible gambling standards. As such, every casino operator we list on this page has a valid license to operate in Canada. While gambling regulation does not 100% guarantee complete safety, it demonstrates how an online roulette site meets the guidelines set by the relevant regulatory commission.
Customer Support for Online Roulette Players
The best online casino roulette sites or sites like dirty roulette will take a proactive approach to take care of customers. You should expect a high level of support through various contact methods. Knowing you have help when needed is essential, so we recommend sites with robust FAQ sections, responsible gambling sections, and live chat. It’s even more impressive when these operators provide 24/7 live chat support.
Top Roulette Payment Methods
People in Canada have become accustomed to using several payment forms when making transactions online. You should expect the same level of flexibility from online roulette sites. Top casinos we recommend offer various methods for depositing and withdrawing money, such as debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), e-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller), prepaid solutions (Paysafecard), and even cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum). Moreover, our team selects online roulette casinos that offer only the most secure payment options.
What is the overall impression of an online casino when you combine all the factors above? We answer this question by digging into the reputation of casinos we review. Our experts look at how the casino is seen by fellow gamblers, what awards it has won, what its dispute history is like, and its payout rates. This overview lets us accurately rate the trustworthiness of the casino sites we list on this page.
Best Roulette Bonuses Canada
We pride ourselves on finding the best casino bonuses for roulette players. Our research also connects you with the top promotions available to Canadian players at roulette sites. It takes an expert view to locate these hot bonuses, simply because online casinos typically focus deals specifically on slots.
Online slots are the most popular games at online casinos, so operators naturally tailor bonuses to slot players. That means many welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions are only redeemable if you play slot games. For bettors who play online roulette, this is hardly ideal. That is why we hunt specifically for promotions that cater to roulette games.
At our recommended best roulette sites Canadian players can visit, we find bonuses specifically tailored for table game alternatives. When we compare bonuses, we look for offers with the most favourable wagering requirements, wagering contributions for roulette, and deposit percentages, ensuring our readers only get the best of the best. These are often more crucial factors than the maximum bonus amount.
Wagering requirements refer to the number of times you must wager through casino bonuses before cashing out any winnings from that offer. As for wagering contribution, this is the percentage a game will contribute towards the wagering requirement. For example, slots often contribute 100% towards the wagering requirement.
It is crucial to choose the most accessible bonuses that allow you to claim a generous boost to your bankroll while not having too many requirements. Below are the most common bonuses you can find at online roulette sites:
Online Roulette No Deposit Bonuses
A no deposit bonus is the crème-de-la-crème of the online casino promotion world. As the name suggests, it is a bonus you can claim without needing to make a deposit. Like other types of bonuses, these promotions are a way for online casinos to attract new customers or to keep existing players happy.
Of course, the most prominent benefit of the no deposit bonus is that you do not need to dip into your bankroll to claim the offer. However, since the casino essentially rewards you with free bonus money, no deposit bonuses usually come with stricter requirements than other offers.
For example, a casino offering a deposit match bonus may attach a wagering requirement of 30x to the promo. That same casino may also have a no deposit bonus, but the wagering requirement will be 40x. Essentially, you will need to wager through your bonus funds much more with a no deposit offer.
Furthermore, the bonus amount will typically be much lower. While a deposit match may run into hundreds or even thousands of dollars, no deposit bonuses are more likely to offer a much smaller amount, such as CA$10 in bonus funds. As always, other restrictions apply, such as a cap on the amount you can win on a bet when using bonus funds and limits on some payment methods.
Best Roulette Promotions
Aside from no deposit bonuses, our best roulette sites Canada have a number of regular promotions, whether for new customers or existing players:
- Welcome Bonus: This is the opening bonus you get when registering with a casino. The welcome bonus can be any type of promotion but is usually a deposit match bonus, free spins, or no deposit match.
- Deposit Match: The most common casino bonus is the deposit match, where the casino operator will match a deposit you make by a percentage amount. For example, a 100% match on deposits up to CA$100. So, a CA$100 deposit would net you an additional CA$100 in bonus funds (deposit + bonus).
- Game-Specific Bonuses: Occasionally, you may find generous promotions tailored to a specific casino game, such as roulette. Online casinos often do this to promote new or popular games, so claiming game-specific bonuses gives you an extra reward to try out games you may not have played before.
Top Live Roulette Casino Sites and Bonuses
Online roulette is plenty of fun and really convenient. Even so, most players will admit they sometimes miss the atmosphere and authenticity of land-based casinos. That’s where live dealer roulette games can help! The best live roulette sites bring that authenticity into your home, allowing you to sample the real-world casino experience online. You get the excitement of betting on the casino floor but with the convenience of online gameplay.
As such, we select roulette sites that offer world-class live casino games. These versions of roulette feature human dealers who stream to your device in high-quality video and audio from studios owned by the best software providers.
All the action unfolds before your eyes for the most realistic roulette experience you can get online. Everything happens in real-time, from the croupier spinning the roulette wheel and dropping the ball. You can also interact with the dealer and other players in the lobby.
Live casino games are hugely popular amongst Canadian bettors, so finding a live roulette game is fairly straightforward. However, there are levels of quality, and only the top live dealer casinos provide a more authentic experience. Our team of experts has selected the absolute best live dealer casino operators in Canada, which you can find right here on this page.
Many of our recommended live dealer roulette sites also allow customers to claim bonuses by playing live dealer games. Common live casino promotions include deposit matches and even no deposit bonuses.
Roulette Wagering Requirements
You’ve probably spotted the term “wagering requirements” dotted across this guide. You may have even seen them in online casinos yourself. Wagering requirements are attached to almost all casino promotions, but what exactly are they?
A wagering requirement is much easier to understand than you may think. It is essentially the number of times you must wager through your bonus amount before withdrawing any winnings you make from the offer.
So, if the wagering requirement is 30x and the bonus amount of CA$100, you will need to wager 30 x CA$200 (your deposit and the bonus funds) to fulfil the requirement. This means a total wagering requirement of CA$6,000. Sure, that seems like a lot, but it doesn’t have to be if you pick up wins during your online roulette gameplay.
Anywhere from 30-40x is around the average sweet spot for a solid wagering requirement, with anything below 30x being an excellent requirement that makes the bonus more accessible. No deposit bonuses and promotions for live casino tend to have wagering requirements in the higher range (35x and over).
There are other standard bonus terms and conditions worth knowing about:
- Game Contributions: Different games make different contributions to the wagering requirements. Video slots usually contribute 100%, while an online roulette bet and live casino games can be anywhere from 2%+.
- Payment Restrictions: Some casino bonuses do not allow players to deposit with specific e-wallets, such as Neteller and Skrill, if they want to participate in the offer.
High Stakes and Low Stakes Roulette Casinos Online
Whether you’re a high roller taking risks with big bets, or you want to protect your bankroll with smaller wagers, the roulette sites we recommend have you covered. Roulette games come with various bet limits, which is the minimum or maximum amount you can bet to play the game. American roulette tends to have lower limits, while French roulette and European roulette variants have higher starting bets.
Even so, the best roulette sites will have games that cater to all types of players and budgets. These operators also offer payment resources to accommodate high rollers and budget players, such as by offering higher deposit and withdrawal limits. If you are using a betting strategy for online roulette, having flexible limits is extremely important, which is why we carefully choose casino sites best suited for all types of players.
How To Find And Choose The Best Real Money Roulette Casinos
There are so many online casinos in Canada that selecting the best roulette sites online can be daunting. Knowing how to choose a top casino operator and avoid the bad sites is essential knowledge for any gambler. Remember, you need to look for an overall experience that includes game selection, payment methods, bonuses, mobile casino compatibility, fairness, and security.
To make this process easier, our team has done the hard work for you. By selecting one of the best roulette sites we recommend, you get a complete immersive roulette experience without compromise. Don’t forget to bookmark this page because we are constantly updating to add new casino operators we know you’ll enjoy.
What are the best online roulette sites for Canadian players?
- You can find the best roulette sites Canadian players can access by checking out our list of recommended casinos. Our industry experts scour the Canadian online casino market to locate the best operators that combine excellent roulette games with security, bonuses, payments, and more.
Is online roulette rigged?
- No, not if you play at one of the reputable online casinos we recommend. Licensed casinos provide a safe gambling environment with roulette games from known and respected software providers. These games are independently assessed to ensure all outcomes are fair and not influenced by the developer or casino.
What’s the best bet in online roulette?
- Outside bets are generally the most useful wagers, especially for casual players. These are the bets where you wager on a group of numbers instead of just one. For example, red/black or odd/even. While the payout on these bets is less, there is a higher chance of winning.
Are there any strategies to winning online roulette?
- Yes, there are various betting systems and strategies available for online roulette for both beginners and experts. While no betting strategy can fully guarantee you a win (or even help you win), betting systems can give you more control over your bankroll.
What number hits the most on roulette?
- Online roulette, like the land-based variant, is entirely random, so no number is more likely to hit than another. Nothing happens to influence where the ball lands, but bettors have favourite numbers. For example, the numbers 17 and 7 are favourites thanks to superstition, suggesting these are lucky numbers or more likely to hit.