About Us & Contact Info For CasinoSource.ca
Welcome to Casino Source the home of in-depth expert online casino reviews, exclusive network partner bonuses, casino guides and tutorials. We intelligently deliver essential information for the savvy and erudite Casino player wherever you are in the World.
We are the online home to some of the globes leading casino players, a haven for ex-industry employees and a partner to no-nonsense writers about top casinos and have been providing unparalleled casino comparison across 11 different jurisdictions for decades.
Our Mission Statement
Here at Casino Source we don’t talk down to our audience. We know exactly what you are looking for when comparing online casinos and therefore we never waste your time with the fluffy sales pitch or a stale robotic tick box analysis. And what’s more, we never will.
When a member of the Casino Source team reviews a Casino, tests a new welcome offer or tries to master the latest slot game they do it as a passionate gaming customer, not a sales rep. We want value for money, we want outstanding user experience, we want unrivaled choice and options and we want immediate access to funds and when necessary customer support.
If any casino falls short, we will explain in detail right here and believe it or not we let them know too!
Why CasinoSource.ca is the Best Guide to Online Casinos
No other online casino review and recommendation site delivers what Casino Source consistently delivers to a global audience across 11 different jurisdictions and with as much in-depth analysis as you will find right here.
With a multi-national and multilingual team of contributors in house and totally exclusive to our portal we can truly own our casino content, we therefore react quicker than the competition and lead the way in localized expert analysis that any discerning casino player would demand from an online casino resource like ours.
The Casino Source identity is best described as the only in-depth, global audience comparison site for all casino products, casino offers and casino operators on the internet.
We truly cover everything from Casino Apps to Payment Methods, Welcome Bonuses to Wagering Requirements, slots to Table Games and always without the fluff and sales jargon that other sites can’t resist.
The typical Casino Source visitor is generally familiar and comfortable with an online casino setting. They know we will have the latest welcome offers from the most reputable casinos online and they rely on us to let them know who to join and who to avoid but they want data and expert analysis to back up those opinions and recommendations.
A Casino Source visitor prefers to carefully consider and research their options before placing a wager online or joining a new casino. So, with our tools, filters and tech-heavy comparisons across the leading online casinos across 11 different national flags they come back time and time again to take full advantage of what our experts have to offer.
What We Do
Here at Casino Source we provide a feast of crucial information across multiple facets of a leading Casino organization and the typical customer journey. From choosing the right casino for you, deciding what games to play, what bonuses to claim, and how to claim them successfully but it’s broken into several different areas as you might expect. Some, but not all, are explained here:
Real casino reviews
- Without the sales jargon or false promises, our ex-industry team review Casinos from the virtual floor up to deliver the most in-depth consideration of their strengths and weaknesses so you can make a properly informed choice about your next online casino destination.
- We don’t work with unlicensed casinos and we take great pride in this. If we review a casino and display it on Casino Source, then you can be certain it’s fully regulated and subject to the strictest of scrutiny when it comes to playing fair with its customers. That includes data protection and player safety and security online.
In-depth feature analysis
- We use data, tools, filters and industry comparisons that truly highlight the best casino features and products on the internet. We ask our experts to go deeper and consider more when reviewing all aspects of online gaming and casinos. You will be entertained and informed and then ready to go.
- Some online casinos promise a lot, look the part and seem to have all the boxes ticked but if you can’t get from game to game, deposit with your preferred payment method, check your account settings and access it all on the move then you are not getting what you want. We highlight the best and worst in user experience so before you make that first deposit you know everything you need to know in advance.
- There are several hundred different types of casino offers out there at any one time. Welcome bonuses come in all shapes and sizes, as do loyalty and VIP programs and there is a never-ending trail of terms and conditions and hoops to jump through. We’ve done all the leg work, broken the details down and found exactly what you are looking for virtually every casino on the web wherever you are in the World. If it’s not here on Casino Source, then it’s not worth looking for.
- We check all our Casino network to ensure the payment method and payment choices you are looking for are listed, up to date and include the details that others might miss. What is the maximum withdrawal limit? Do they have a minimum deposit amount? What e-wallet options are available and how long does a withdrawal take? Anything that can make it seamless as it should be is detailed and explained in our casino reviews whatever country you reside in.
- It’s not just the bonus offer headlines that you will find on Casino Source. We compare bonuses with the customer in mind, are you a table games player who likes blackjack and roulette, a slots player, a general casino player or are you looking for something specific?
- With our bonus comparison tools and filters you will get there quicker, get there informed and ready to play.
- Our expert team at Casino Source include customer service professionals and ex-industry customer service staff who have done the job and earnt the t-shirt! We make sure what our operators tell us is true, fair and equitable. You’ll find the usual stuff like opening hours, chat methods and telephone numbers but we personally shop these services and if they don’t come up to scratch then it will be detailed in our reviews.
At Casino Source we stay on the pulse of regulatory changes and upcoming events that may alter the way our users are treated or required to act when interacting with their online casino.
Our multi-national and multi-lingual team are concentrated on ensuring we stay up to date and cover the breaking news for our industry partners so our audience continue to be informed and can remain confident about the choices they make when it comes to sourcing a new casino.
Be sure to sign up to our email service so you never miss the latest updates from the news team at Casino Source.
If you are looking for anything specific regarding your jurisdiction then these are the sites you will need:
- Gambling.com Responsible Gambling Website
- Canada Safety Council
- ICLG Gambling Laws and Regulations Canada
- E Cogra Approved Testing Agency
- The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS)
- Gamblers Anonymous Canada
- Bet Filter
At Casino Source we know our regular visitors are likely already familiar with the tools and support available for the considerate and educated Casino player when it comes to gambling responsibly but the options available can differ from casino to casino and of course from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. We, therefore, are careful to make sure to highlight and explain each and every one in our reviews and our analysis of online casinos.
- Time Outs
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Deposit Limits
- Stake Limits
- Support Services and GAMSTOP options.
If an operator doesn’t cater for the above responsible gambling tools and supports then we just don’t feature them on Casino Source.
Online Casino FAQs
It’s quite possible we have answered your every need and query on this page in relation to Casino Source but in case we haven’t then here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get from our users at Casino Source HQ:
How do you know that the offers on this site are fair?
- Every element of every offer listed here on Casino Source from our network of Casino partners has been tried and tested and is accompanied by the terms and conditions applicable. We go further in explaining exactly how they are claimed and used successfully so there are no unforeseen frustrations plus we don’t work with black market or illegal unregulated casinos so you can be sure of safe and secure interactions at all times.
How do we keep our services free?
- We never charge our audience for anything we do at Casino Source and never will.
- The costs for providing our services are compensated by our network of casino partners via the online user traffic we send to them from time to time from our website.
- None of our casino network or partners have any control over how we review or what we write about their platforms or services and each and every review must be internally compiled, is subjected to the same stringent comparisons and tests and is published without any external partner approval.
- This is the process that has been tried and trusted by Casino Source visitors for decades. We refuse to bend when it comes to the standards we set and have removed, blacklisted and rightly highlighted poorly run casinos many times for just this reason.
Is online gambling legal?
- Online Gambling is legal in most of the western world but there are several jurisdictions globally that don’t allow consumers to gamble online. If you are reading a review in your highlighted jurisdiction on Casino Source ( see the flags on our website! ) and we are highlighting a casino for you to join you can be sure it’s fully licensed and regulated in your region.
When did the site start reviewing online betting sites?
- Here at Casino Source we are nearly into our third decade of reviewing and comparing online casinos across the globe. Since 2003 we have trod the boards of the conferences, the seminars, the booms and booms of the online gaming space and amassed a wonderful team of industry experts and casino players to be confident of what we do and why we do it.
We can help solve problems. If you have already failed to resolve your problem with the casino's customer service directly and feel that you are within their terms of service as published at their website, please submit your story here.
KAX Media is the organization behind CasinoSource.ca. If you are interested in advertising on this or any of our other websites, please submit a proposal with this form.